mardi 10 octobre 2017

"Folks & Falls"




Cyrille and I posted our latest effort on Bandcamp last night.  We were fortunate to have the album mastered at d2 again, where I finally had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Dave Schultz, who also mastered The Sleeper and a few other projects.  As much as we're pleased with the results, we still try to fill our listening obsessions as consumers.  I've personally come across some fun and exciting albums and singles throughout the year.  Although continuing in the spirit of folk, Cyrille introduced me to the solo instrumentals of Jack Rose, who I instantly became a great admirer of.  His music really resonates with me, having since acquired a resonator earlier in the year.
So, October is here...  I've caught the seasonal habits at this point, along with some sniffles and stuff.  Although, Los Angeles weather is quite fickle...  Cheers, folks !  - J